at Casa Milagro
Available Immediately - $2300.00 per month (3-month minimum preferred / negotiable); All inclusive except personal laundry; Well-behaved dog accepted with pet deposit; Special weekly pricing for International Balloon Fiesta based upon availability.
This amazing property, affectionately called “the Casita” of Casa Milagro has been featured on the cover of Phoenix Home and Garden (Best Design Issue), on the cover of Su Casa Magazine, and New Mexico Magazine. It was also featured on HGTV’s “Generation Renovation.” It is currently rented to members of the film industry. (The Casita has been rented to same TV show for the last 4 years). The Casita is in high demand so act quickly, as it is what everybody is looking for!
Rental Property Features:
- 700 sq. ft.
- Shared property with an historic preserved adobe/terrone home known as “Casa Milagro,” which is a 300+ years old
- Casita has its own private entrance and with off street parking for 2 cars. No need to interact with main house.
- Private furnished Patio
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
- Gourmet furnished kitchen
- Wood burning fireplace
- Full bath with Jacuzzi tub
- Furnished bedroom with a ‘Black Bed” queen mattress
- Fine linens, pillows and towels
- Furnished living area decorated with unique antiques and art
- Air Conditioning and radiant heat
- Flat screen HDTV with DVD player and “IPod” dock
- Wireless High-speed Internet access and cable TV
Previous tenant comments and recommendations:
Testimonial #1: “The casita is really a comfortable, safe, cozy, private and quiet home. It has all the desired features: wood burning fireplace, custom plaster, good lighting, beamed ceilings, brick floors, Jacuzzi tub, and gourmet kitchen that one would expect to find in a high-end private home. The kitchen is stocked with fine cookware and tools. It has a well-calibrated gas stove. I loved cooking in this well equipped kitchen, something I find rare in a rental. The custom Mexican tile, the copper kitchen sink, and updated appliances add to the ambience. The kitchen window overlooks a large pasture. The Queen bed has the same mattress as the Bellagio in Las Vegas, as well as fine linens and towels, and a down duvet and pillows. It has a comfortable vintage Leather sofa, original art and antiques. The price includes utilities as well as wireless Internet, cable, small HDTV, iPod dock, weekly maid service (she washes dish towels, towels, and sheets as well and cleans the house. There is a small yard enclosed by a real cedar coyote fence and custom iron gate with brick patio and blooming wild flowers, and a table with 2 chairs for al fresco dining, and a big umbrella and a chiminea. The gardener weeds and sweeps it when needed. It has separate entrance and 2-car parking space also maintained by the gardener.” I loved my time there.
-Former tenant from the film industry
Testimonial #2: “I have made my home at the Casita at Casa Milagro for the two seasons I have been involved in "Breaking Bad". I fully intend to use it again for Season 5. Several things attracted me to the Casita, and if one knows anything about the entertainment industry, the following is paramount. First of all it is a separate structure, which means it’s very private. It has its own entrance and parking, and a small-contained garden in the front. I also have access to a larger yard located between the Casita and Main House. The weekly housekeeper keeps the casita impeccably clean. She will also provides an excellent personal laundry service for a reasonable charge, (Thank you for that!!) The Casita is wired for high speed Internet, has cable service, and the HD TV has a built in DVD Player. Although the building is historic, the Casita doesn't lack for any convenience. It has a great kitchen, excellent bath complete with Jacuzzi, a sublime mattress, and a large separate living room with a great leather couch. I feel as comfortable in my Casita as I do in my own home and that’s the most important thing to me!”
- Former long-term tenant May 30, 2011
- Located on the prestigious Rio Grande Blvd in quiet and safe rural setting of Albuquerque’s coveted North Valley.
- Albuquerque is home to the International Balloon Fiesta in October (1st two weekends). There will be hot air balloons galore!
- <1/4 mile from the national Cottonwood Bosque Reserve with jogging, walking, and paved biking trails and the Rio Grande River
- 2 minute walk to premier organic coffee shop and cafe, bookstore and other boutiques- The Flying Star
- Under 10 minutes to both I-25 and I-40
- <15 minutes to ABQ studios
- 15 minutes from University of New Mexico
- 15 minutes to Rail Runner Depot (Santa Fe commuter train)
- 15 minutes from airport (Many nonstop flights from LAX, SFO)
- 30 minutes from Sandia Peak Tramway (and the Sandia Ski Area)
- 50 minutes to Santa Fe
- Great for scenic day drives/picnics to Taos, pueblos, mountains, historic ruins, Santa Fe Opera, andmany other scenic attractions in New Mexico
The "Arizona" House
Available Immediately. Fully furnished. $2,999/mo. (includes utilities, cable, internet, alarm, and housekeeping 2x a month)
Quiet, peaceful, updated 2 bedroom, 1.75 bath Mossman charmer on private suburban street less than 5 minutes from I-40. Original artwork and exquisite furnishings make this home both stylish and comfortable. Well equipped kitchen. Ample space for entertaining and dining. Private office. Inviting xeriscaped back patio with Moroccan theme. Huge laundry room with sink and space for 2nd office and storage.
- 55” flat screen Smart TV
- Fireplace with log lighter
- Close to ABQ Uptown (shopping & restaurants)
- Wireless hi speed internet
- Thermal sound-proof windows
- Hotel quality linens
- iPod ready surround sound
- Detached exercise room
- Master bedroom with blackout drapes & TV
- Master en suite 3/4 bath
- 2 car garage
- Close to parks